||Temporary Pain Relief
Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with
- Simple backache
- Menthol - 3% (Topical analgesic)
- Methyl salicylate -10% (NSAID*) (Topical analgesic)
(Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug)
Adults 18 years and older
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin (see illustration).
- Apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours.
- If pain lasts after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8 to 12 hours.
- Only use one patch at a time.
- Do not use more than 2 patches per day.
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
- The used patch should be removed from the skin when a new one is applied.
- Powerful Relief that lasts up to 12 hours
- Strongest Labeled OTC Topical Pain Reliever
- Clinically proven for mild to MODERATE pain relief
- Other OTC pain relievers are labeled only for minor aches and pains
- Value Pack 35% savings on an equivalized patch basis (18 patches of the original size)
For External use only
Keep out of Reach of Children
Stomach bleeding warning
>This product contains an NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is small but higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use
- On the face or rashes.
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- If allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- With a heating pad.
- When sweating (such as from exercise or heat).
- Any patch from a pouch that has been open for 14 or more days.
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor if
- You are allergic to topical products
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
When using this product
- Wash hands after applying or removing patch
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- Rash, itching or skin irritation develops:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last for more than 3 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
If pregnant or breast feeding
- Ask a doctor before use while breast-feeding and during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery
Package not child resistant
>If put in mouth , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately at 1-800-222-1222
||Alicyclic Saturated Hydrocarbon Resin, Backing Cloth, Film, Mineral Oil, Polyisobutylene, Polyisobutylene 1,200,000, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Synthetic Aluminum Silicate
- Some individuals may not experience pain relief until several hours after applying the patch
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Content and information on Hargraves Online Healthcare is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by Hargraves Online Healthcare. Actual results may vary among users.