|| Helps Support the Prevention of Acne
Cleanse thoroughly before applying
- Apply ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel to areas where pimples and excess oil occur.
- Apply ZAPZYT before using moisturizers or makeup; do not rinse.
- If excessive drying of the skin occurs, reduce applications to once a day, or every other day.
- For best results use up to three times daily.
- Once your skin has cleared, continue using ZAPZYT to keep new pimples from forming.
||Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
- Made in the USA
- Helps support the treatment and prevention of acne pimples, blemishes, blackheads or whiteheads
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Clears acne pimples and blackheads fast
- Oil free, odorless gel vanishes as it clears your skin
- The maximum strength formula in ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel is the same formula recommended by dermatologists
- ZAPZYT penetrates deep into your pores where pimples begin
- ZAPZYT vanishes instantly into your skin
For External Use Only
Keep out of Reach of Children
Do not use if
- You have sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
When using this product
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at (1-800-222-1222)
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Allow ZAPZYT acne gel to dry, then follow the sunscreen directions
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet & clothing which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling
- Mild irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use; if irritation still occurs consult a doctor
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
* See Image
Content and information on Hargraves Online Healthcare is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by Hargraves Online Healthcare. Actual results may vary among users.