Here are some key points about vitamins
- There are 13 known vitamins.
- Vitamins are either water-soluble or fat-soluble.
- Fat-soluble vitamins are easier for the body to store than water-soluble.
- Vitamins always contain carbon, so they are described as “organic.”
- Food is the best source of vitamins, but some people may be advised by a physician to use supplements.
See our collection of vitamins, from chewables to multi-vitamins! We offer 21st Century, Nature Made, Nature's Bounty, Sun Down, Rugby, Major, GeriCare, Cypress, Mason, Natrol, PlusPharma, Vitron, Windmill & Zarbee!