Missing or Lost Packages
To Our Valued Hargraves Online Healthcare Customers,
During these events, the employees at the United States Postal Service (USPS), are under an unprecedented amount of pressure and stress. With this sharp increase in deliveries & lack of USPS drivers there has come an increase in reports of lost or missing packages.
- For Expedited/Priority Shipments; We ask that if your order has not been received with in 8 days of placing your order to please contact USPS directly. They will be able to direct you on what the next steps are. Our Team @ Hargravesotc.com will not be able assist you in refunds, as any Expedited or Priority shipping is refunded directly from USPS.
- For Standard Shipments; Hargraves Online Healthcare reserves the right to hold no liability for missing or lost/stolen packages.
- There maybe some exceptions, as long as we are notified within 3 days of the package reading delivered
From this link you can track your order, submit a Help Request Form and submit a Missing Mail Search Request.
- Orders with tracking numbers that start with 9400 are standard shipping. If the tracking number shows in transit or confirmed after 2-3 weeks, we will re-send the product. This is on a case by case by basis, and every situation is different.
- Orders with tracking numbers that start with 9405 are priority (expedited shipping) and comes with up to $50 of insurance, customers can file a claim with USPS directly & immediately, but no later than 60 days from the date of mailing.
From this link you can file a claim through USPS for your lost or missing packages